· Material: Virgin PE, virgin PE and recycled material
· Industrial Use: Packing daily waste, used widely in household, kitchen, office and other public occasions, etc
· Feature: Waterproof, harmless, disposable
· Surface Handling: Gravure Printing
· Sealing & Handle: Star sealed
· Custom Order: Accept
· Place of Origin: Nantong, China (Mainland)
· Item: Star Sealed Garbage bag
· Size&Thickness: Customized based on your requirement
· Printing Color: Customized up to 6 colors
· Design/Printing: Free & Custom Design
Star Sealed Garbage bag
Virgin PE, virgin PE and recycled material
White, Yellow, Black or any other Pantone color as choice
Based on customer’s requirement
Custom Design Gravure Printing(6 Colors MAX)
Shanghai or Nantong Port
A. 30% deposit is paid before the production and the rest 70% paid against copy of faxed B/L.
Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
Delivery time For mass production
30 days after sample approved
Sample Delivery Time & Charge:
A. The Free samples: Choose from existing products- these samples was for free, you just need to pay the Air freight.
A: By Air-We delivery the goods via UPS, DHL or Fedex, Door to Door service
Pictures of Products
These Star Sealed Garbage bags come on easy to store rolls. Their extraordinary strength coupled with their reasonable price, make high density the bags of choice for, schools, nursing homes, and contract cleaners.
Garbage bags are a necessity to keep any office environment or home clean and organized. And with our efforts, Huasheng is making it possible to keep every nook and cranny tidy. From kitchen-sized trash bags to plastic trash bags perfectly sized for the bin at your desk, our garbage bag products will keep your office looking great.
Design makingmoulds Blowing&printing MakingBags
1). Export cartons or Customized packaging for t-shirt bag;
1) By Express （3-7 working days）,suitable for Urgent Time and Small Quantity.
2) By Sea (15-30 days), suitable for regular Mass Production.
3) By Air (4-5 days), from Airport to Airport.
• Good mixture of equipment capacity to accommodate customer needs
• Strong technical staff to provide solutions for customers
• Zero anti-dumping duty for shopping bags into US market
• Easy open patent for T-shirt bags
• Over 10 years of experience to service US chain stores for quality products and logistic solutions
• Fast response to customer needs
• Good quality control system and knowledge learned from various plant audits
Q1: Can you custom the bag for me/my company?
A1: Yes, as leading factory in line of package, of course we can custom make the bag exactly based on your requirement(Style, Size, Printing, etc).
Q2:How can I get samples from you?
A2: Actually, some FREE samples similar to your request can be provided for checking, you only need to pay for the freight. If you want to make a sample, we'll also charge for the sample fee.
Q3: How can I choose the most suitable package?
A3: Kindly contact our well-trained Sales, we're willing to give you some professional suggestion!
HOW TO ORDER FROM US?
Welcome to buy the extra large black/clear trash /garbage/ bin bag from our factory. As one of the experienced manufacturers and suppliers of various shopping bags, we will offer you cheap price and excellent service.