1,100% biodegradable t-shirt bag
2, All of bags material and bags are certified with EN13432,ASTM D 6400 standards
3,Within 3months,99.77% degradable
4.good strength, health material.
5.Eco friendly-can be decomposed 100% into CO2 and H2O in 90 days within an ideal compost environment, also the biodegradation does not produce any toxic material and the compost can support plant growth.
6.Direct factory manufacturing both producing raw material resins and finished bags,
so that save many middle costs and guarantee the quality.
· Material: PBAT/ PPC/ PLA
· Industrial Use: daily waste, used widely in household, kitchen, office and other public occasions, etc
· Feature: Eco friendly/Durable/Perfect Printing,
· Surface Handling: Gravure Printing
· Sealing & Handle: star sealed
· Custom Order: Accept
· Place of Origin: Nantong, China (Mainland)
· Item: Biodegradable Garbage bags
· Size&Thickness: Thickness>=1.0mil
1.What is PCO2 made from?
PBAT: polybutylene adipate-co-terephthalate, a polycondensation product of succinic acid and 1,4-butanediol, and chain extended by 1,4-butanediol and toluene diisocyanate, its number average molecular weight is 120-180 kg/mol.
PPC, polypropylene carbonate, a copolymer of CO2 and propylene oxide, its number average molecular weight of 120 -150 kg/mol, polydispersity index of 3-5, and CO2 content of over 40wt%.
PLA: poly lactic acid，made from corn starch
2.What is your bags shelf life and how to storage
All PCO2 bags will have 6 month shelf life but all depends on the temprature and
humidity of the storage place,we advise storage them in the cool and dry warehouse ,seal well and avoide direct sunshing